Ok so this is just to toot my own horn! So a couple of years ago my dearest friend Doranne from my work gave me a cupcake book that I have fell in love with. I have made a few attempts at recreating these adorable cupcakes. So me, being the baker I am,(HA HA)signed up for a bake sale for a little boy needing to have cancer removed from his eye. I always try to sign up for things and serve when possible. So I decided since it was for a little boy to make the alligator. It turned out to be a blast to do, and finally I had something turn out like it was supposed to! Steve was wonderful and helped with the frosting also! So expect more fun cupcake pictures to come, as I have found some adorable ones to make for these fun summer months coming up.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Cupcakes anyone???
Ok so this is just to toot my own horn! So a couple of years ago my dearest friend Doranne from my work gave me a cupcake book that I have fell in love with. I have made a few attempts at recreating these adorable cupcakes. So me, being the baker I am,(HA HA)signed up for a bake sale for a little boy needing to have cancer removed from his eye. I always try to sign up for things and serve when possible. So I decided since it was for a little boy to make the alligator. It turned out to be a blast to do, and finally I had something turn out like it was supposed to! Steve was wonderful and helped with the frosting also! So expect more fun cupcake pictures to come, as I have found some adorable ones to make for these fun summer months coming up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment