Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas fun and snowmobiling...

Who can honestly believe that it is now 1 week from Christmas? Well thankfully I finished all my Christmas shopping. Thank goodness for online shopping. When you live in the middle of nowhere there is only so much shopping you can do. When Steve and I went to visit family the first week of December we couldn't find much when we went out that we liked and ended up doing the majority of our shopping online and having everything shipped. I love this holiday. Steve and I have really enjoyed shopping for the girls this year. Destinee is really coming into her own so we were able to find some gifts to adapt to her interests. Peyton of course is getting a lot of boy toys (because she is a boy in disguise), who knew.... I have been slowing decorating my house as I have had a little money and some spare time finally. It has been a blast. Again, I am limited to what is out here so I have high hopes of what I can do when we move back to Utah county.

Here are the girls opening 1 present early. We all couldn't resist. Now who couldn't love those little farts..



Alright, we officially started our snowmobiling season! YIPEE.. We have been dying to try out our new snowmobiles we purchased. (Okay they really are not brand new, but new to us. It was a blast. We took the girls with us fearing that they wouldn't like them and we would end up leaving just as fast as we got there. Well... was I surprised. All 3 of them loved it. Oakley loved it so much she slept for almost the entire trip we took. We rode for about 2 1/2 hours and Oakley slept. Peyton couldn't get enough and every time we stopped to take pictures or take a break, Peyton played in the snow. Then 2 days later Steve and I went alone and tore them open. It was so much fun. We ended up going to Daniels Summit and it was perfect snow and weather both times we went. We are excited for more snow to come!!!!


Destinee and Oakley rode with Dad and Peyton was with me


I don't think Peyton is having fun at all. What do you think?


Here is my baby sleeping the ride away

More snowmobiling pics to come when we go again in January when Steve is off again.. till then, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment