Thursday, February 16, 2012

Babies and valentines

Happy Valentines! The girls here at home had an awesome Valentines. I ended up finding the cutest little books for the girls at seagull book and tape and decided to put together little bags with some treats and toys in them. They loved them! We dressed everyone up in all their cute girl and it was a nice day. I only got a picture of Destinee, but it was fun!



Steve's sister Nikki just recently had her baby girl MyKynzee. She was so super cute. So we visited her at the hospital with a few of Steve's siblings. I get so baby hunger when I see brand new babies. They are so precious. Here are a few pics...


The new baby and big brother Jackson!


A very happy uncle Justin.


Destinee was looking at me like, "Hey mom, where is my baby brother/sister? Haha... keep dreaming!


Look how sweet she is. They make such a cute little family...

No comments:

Post a Comment