Sunday, February 7, 2010
No longer bored...
Well if I was bored in any way, I no longer am. I recently started doing a Medical Transcription course online and my hands are full. I am trying to put in anywhere from 6 to 8 hours a day of study time. Now I did work a full time job but for some reason this seems much harder with my three little ones. With Steve's schedules changing and having to do more for him has made it a bit tougher. I am thrilled though to have my brain up and running again (at least I think so)... I have great kids who can help and play well!! My congrats goes out to my sister-in-law who found out that she is having a baby girl. After having two boys I think any woman would love to have a little girl. So Kira I couldn't be happier for you! I also have excepted a call back into the primary as a teacher. I knew it was only a matter of time before I had heard, "Will you meet me after church Mrs. Chadwick?" It will be hard at times not having Steve there with me but I am thrilled to be back into serving in the church. I really enjoy our ward. They seem to be wonderful people, among the rest of the crazies out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Thanks my dear for the shout out! We're way excited. Good luck with your full plate :) And the girls look adorable as usual. You've inspired me to get back into taking pictures of the boys. It's been awhile. Smooches!
ReplyDelete