Sunday, February 7, 2010

The things my kids love to do...
















Well Peyton is taking on a new role of wearing everyone else's things. She loves to wear Steve's motorcycle gear, Destinee's clothes, my shoes and of course princess dresses. She loves to sing primary songs (which is so so cute). There is nothing better than to see your 2-year-old tell you shapes, sing the alphabet, play and sing primary songs. Destinee is growing and growing. She has become a wonderful mini mom. She always wants to hold Oakley any chance she gets. She is always trying to get her to do things she is not quite ready for, but nonetheless she helps a ton. Destinee and I have been doing a large amount of reading and school work together and she is quite the reader. I am impressed to see how well she can read a book. I'm a proud mom! She loves her new primary teachers and has a true love for the gospel already. There is no doubt that she will be ready to be baptized when she is 8. She talks all the time of growing up and getting married in the temple with a wonderful man just like her daddy. awww... I just keep telling her to keep that goal in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment