Saturday, November 20, 2010

Anniversary...

Happy anniversary to me! I am about a week and a half behind on this post, but thought I would include it. I can honestly say where does the time go??? It is so fun to look back 4 years ago and see that wonderful man I married and my little sweet Destinee. I was truly blessed to have found a man like Steve to marry and for him to accept not just me (which is plenty), but a very cute daughter too. It has been a crazy little journey for us so far with moving, jobs, kids, school, and so much more. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us and hopefully it will not be in the desert! (ha-ha)... NO I am kiddin, Roosevelt is not that bad, its just hard when your away from family. Anywho, I love you Steven Jay!



Who wouldn't love a little kiss!!!



The beginning of a happy family (and my little nephew Jackson)



Our first 4th of July togehter. I knew then that he was perfect for me! Destinee looks so tiny to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment