Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey to feed a small army...

Happy turkey day! Well Thanksgiving has come and gone so fast. We ended up staying home this year because Steve was working and had our own little feast. So as sad as this is to admit it, this was my official Thanksgiving dinner all on my own. I had to make everything on my one (literally, Steve was sleeping the whole day). So I decided I would make the best of it and take pictures and make enough food to feed even Steve's family! (HAHA).. Kudos to all those families and mothers who work their buns off to make a great dinner. I have been so lucky to have 2 wonderful families with great recipes and it ended up being delicious. We will be eating turkey for the next month!!! I hope everyone's was wonderful also.


This picture really does not justice, it was fabulous!


Not the best view and nothing looks all that appetizing, but we thought we could get all angles!


Can you see the sweat over my brow from slaving all day? Now that it was complete I can smile!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so yummy! Nice work, it is very hard doing it all by yourself, especially while your trying to taking care of kiddies! Your hair is looking super long, I love it!

    ReplyDelete