Monday, January 31, 2011

January blues...

Who is ready for winter to be over??? me!!!! Yes it is true. It seems as if the month went by with not much going on. The usual!! Steve was home for two weeks and that was really nice. I had a birthday and Destinee had a birthday. Destinee got some new glasses finally (picture below)... she looks so dang cute and so much older to me. One year from now we will be baptizing my sweet little angel. Oakley has so much personality. Her favorite thing is to get into our pantry and play in the flour. Yes I am the idiot that has it where she can reach it, but with such a big bag and a small closet it ends up on the floor. I have yet to take a picture of this but I do need to. She also loves to play with the bowls in the bottom cupboard. (pic below). She is the ultimate cheeser. Peyton is deciding to have the terrible 2's now at the age of 3. This kid does not understand discipline and it has been really tough with her. Hopefully this will subside so I can have my sanity back!! Life is good here in freezing cold Roosevelt! We miss all those who are not with us.


I don't know how she fit in the bowl but it was so dang cute...


She looks all grown up!


So sweet and innocent...

No comments:

Post a Comment