Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love is in the air...

How crappy is it that Steve works on Valentines? Not only that but he is working nights, so no snugglin for me :( No we will celebrate when he is off. Has anyone enjoyed the little bit of nice weather we have had??? I was able to go for a run (I still think it only hit a high of 25, but with the sun shining it felt like 45 compared to what we have had. So I will be pushing for spring. I need the warm weather so I can start training for my half marathon in June. Yes you heard me correctly. Half marathon. Steve is very supportive and is letting me do this but still thinks I am totally insane. So any great advice in training and after the race would be awesome!!! (all you die hard runners out there). I am super excited and I am starting to convince family to come and run. So if you fill the urge to joint the crazy band wagon give me a buzz!!!!

Well my little Oakley is getting into everything these days. Ruining everything (I know how you feel Nicole with Presley). Her favorite thing is the flour, which I still have not got a picture of. I always forget to lock the pantry and before I know it the house is covered. She if finally tall enough to open up doors and its very naughty. The child loves chocolate. She apparently found some in the pantry that she could reach (thank Destinee for that one) and decided to cover herself in chocolate.


Oh the smile is priceless...


And this is how I found her when I was cleaning. Talk about falling asleep where you land.

I have recently been on a home decor diy kick (and driving Steve a little crazy too I think). I only took this picture but there have been several things I have done. Steve was skeptical when I told him the things I was doing but ended up liking everything I have done! My little menu board is not quite finished, but my printer decided to act up. Hopefully more fun projects to come!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute menu board!! Oh my goodness Presley gets into the flour all the time, really just gets into EVERYTHING, I can't believe how BIG Oakley looks, she is so stinkin cute. I wish her and Pres could play. Poor kids of mine they have NO friends:( Love and miss ya guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to write, awesome about the half in June, you'll do great! Which one are you doing? If you are in need of a training schedule I have a great one, it's a 14 week one, I love it! Anyways good luck, if I was there you know I would hit the pavement with you!

    ReplyDelete