Saturday, March 12, 2011

Well with winter coming to a slow stop I am happy to finally see the sun and for the chance for the girls to go outside and play. Although, when Peyton goes to play, I usually go through several outfits and shoes that day because she plays in water and mud. Go figure.. Steve and I had the chance to go snowmobiling again while he was off. We figured this might be our last shot to go because next time he is off there will be less snow. So here are some pics!!


This picture does not justice but Steve and I were playing on some sweet hills and he went up this one. The snow bank was so steep at the top he almost didn't make it. It was way better in person, but still a cool pic...


Steve looks like a dot in this picture but he was climbing a massive (I mean huge!!! hill), so I thought he would like to see how tiny he looked compared to where I was standing. I almost made this hill, but I was freakin out a bit and wimping out.


What a stud right??? Our ski decided to break so as Steve rode he was getting covered in snow. The sled worked just fine but he and the sled were covered in snow. It was great!!

We had a good time and it was a beautiful day.

I love my kids... They suprise me daily. It is such a fun thing to experience. You often wonder what are they going to do or say next. Peyton comes in from outside and is wet. I asked her to find her coat. So she went back out, found it, and then said to me, " It was in the bloody hole" (with some kind of accent). What? where would you learn that? Oakley is picking up everything that Peyton does. She is obssessed with shoes and loves to wear them. She thinks she is hilarious and does things so that we will laugh. She loves chocolate (and I think it kind of gets her hyper). What a great age. Destinee is a super reader and loves to help at home. She is full of sass and can't wait to be 8 (as she tells everyone she is almost 8).

Steve and I decided awhile ago that we were going to buy a motorcycle because of all the driving that was going to be done and gas prices climbing so fast. So we have been looking and finally found one and decided to purchase it.. I was super excited because it gets amazing gas mileage and it is small enough that I will learn how to ride on this one. SWEET!!! I think Destinee was the most excited. She freaked out after we bought it. (the motorcycle is still in Provo till we can pick it up from Steve's parents house).. I have attached a picture of it! Yipee... Fun times and savin some money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment