Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is it spring yet???

Alright I am a little tired of being stuck in doors now. Yes I hope that spring will come, but by the looks of the snow storm that just hit, I am not sure that will be happening anytime soon... So for now I have taken on a few little hobbies at home. For those who know me know that I don't sew. I never really was super crafty. Well being out here as changed all that for me. I am now trying to find things to change, make, or redo. So I decided that I was going to take on a little sewing. Now I really have not done much sewing so this would be new for me. I found some cute skirt tutorials and decided to try a few skirts of my own. Surprisingly I loved them. There were a few things I might have done differently on all of them, but I was super pleased with how they turned out. So I have posted a few pictures of the ones I have done recently. There will be more, but this is just the beginning for me now! The picture quality is terrible, sorry. A good camera would be nice!!! I also posted a few pics of the girlies as always...












Girls posing, although Peytie wouldn't hold still...


She wouldn't stand... and she loves to cheese it!


The girls love to play together. They are becoming so close. It is very cute. What more could I ask for right? The joys of motherhood...

1 comment: