Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I truly love Mother's Day (not just because I am a mother), but it seems like an amazing tribute to woman in general. Sadly enough our Sunday was like every other Sunday. When Steve has to work nothing really changes, but it still was a really nice day. I got up and made a yummy breakfast for Steve and all of us. We just took it easy in the morning and got ready. Church seemed very spiritual to me. We had some great comments from our speakers and of course beautiful music thanks to Mandy, Erin, and Diana. They are so talented. All my kids went to their class and stayed the whole time (HUGE FOR ME)... We then had a nice dinner with dad before he left for work. I mean I can't really complain. I had the chance to talk to family all night and wish them a Happy Mother's Day which just cheered me up. So hopefully when Steve gets off then maybe we can go spoil me a little bit and have a date or something.

I have finally passed my transcription test!! SWEET.. That was a lot more work and time then I was truly anticipating, but I am done. So now I get ready to sell myself and find a job. I am hoping to take a couple of more months off before I start working and enjoy a little summer with my girls. We signed up Destinee and Peytie for the summer reading program and they were both so excited. So that will give us some things to do this summer. Warm weather yet? We are pushing for it out here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment