Finally!! The warm weather is arriving and the kids are playing. It has been so nice to let the kids finally run around outside and play. From morning till night they play hard. Its lots of fun. It sure has made my house a lot more quiet and clean, and I can get the kids to do their chores so they can go play. I have my half marathon on Saturday (yikes, hopefully I can last with my bum knee) and we are planning for a camping/boating trip with Steve's family in the beginning of July. Super excited for that. We will be hearing back about the house we put an offer an, hoping that it is excepted so that we can move soon. I continue to cook like a mad woman. Cooking has become very therapeutic for me. So if anyone has any great recipes they want to share as of late let me know! I threw a pizza party last Friday for my little primary class and it ended being a blast. The kids had a great time and I had some fun myself. Destinee and Peyton got a hair cut from grandma Chadwick last time we were in Provo. We cut off 8 inches of Destinee's hair and she is loving it. Very cute on her. Peyton was really really good while we cut off a couple of inches on her hair also. The swimming pools and lunch at the park are starting our summer off just the way we like! More pictures to come throughout the summer has the play time unfolds.

This picture is horrible because my camera is terrible but these mozzarella bread swirls are amazing. I love working with bread.

Peyton playing in the water (clothes on of course), she is getting better about putting on her swim suit, especially if big sister is getting hers on.

What a cute little smile!

Sweet Dez heading out to play with Popsicle in hand. What's a warm day without a Popsicle right?

Oakley would not hold still long enough to take a pic. So we got the messy pony tail with the backpack ready to run out the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment