Monday, June 18, 2012
Fathers Day
I love being able to have a day to celebrate fathers. I have a wonderful father who I admire, and my father-in-law is just as much my dad also. I love being able to spoil Steve a little bit once a year and let him know how much we love and adore him. I wanted to do something fun this year, because I had no idea what to get him. So I made him a "Super Dad" box of goodies. It turned out really cute. I had one more thing for him that I am not quite finished with, so I will post that when it is finished. I then made a grandpa's "stache" of candy that was cute too. I spent the night with my family eating amazing bbq'd food and in good conversation. Happy Father's Day to all those great dad's out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment