Monday, June 25, 2012
Summer activities
Summer is by far my favorite season of the year. There is nothing better than the kids out of school, warm weather, and swimming, boating, etc. I have taken the girls to seven peaks a couple of times in June and they love it there. I have a couple pictures of the kids on the slide. I didn't get any other pictures because were too busy chasing them!
Driving to Seven Peaks. Destinee is obsessed with taking pictures of herself while we are driving. She is too cute.
Oakley coming out
Oakie and my nephew Jackson
Steve's sister Hannah. All those little blondes
Miss Peyton
The girls like to go outside on our front porch (or back porch) and have lunch. So we took their plates and blankets and had a little picnic out front. Here are a couple of pictures. It was a little windy, so Oakley put on a jacket. I laughed because it was like 90 degrees outside. Silly girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment