Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!!! What an awesome Christmas we had this year (minus Steve working). We were able to give a great Christmas to our little ones. The girls got to open some gifts with dad on Christmas Eve and we had homemade pizza with Steve's brother Brian and their family. It ended up being a great night. Then Steve left for work early in the morning and I had the chance to play mom and dad as we opened gifts, figure out how to assemble things, and play till our hearts were content. We ended the night with a great roast dinner and I couldn't have been happier. So... New Year's resolutions?? As of right now I have nothing, (I know kind of pathetic). I will come up with something. Steve and I did set some spiritual goals for next year and I am really excited about them.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas, miss those kiddies! Hope you guys are doing good. Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete