Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christamas decor

I love to decorate for Christmas, more than any other holiday of the year! So much to celebrate and be greatful for during the season. So as I was pulling all the goods out of storage, I realized that I did not have a tree skirt. I had one previously that was kind of ugly and I believe I just threw it out. So in search of looking for a new one I was pretty disappointed. I didn't find very many that I really liked, or they were pretty pricey.. So what's a girl to do? MAKE ONE! I decided to make a litle ruffle tree skirt and I loved the end result. It was a little more work than I was anticipating (as usual), but all the time spent was so worth it. Peyton told me just as I finished, that it was the most beautiful tree dress she has ever seen. Oh, she is so dang funny. While making the skirt the girls were playing with some boxes I still had in my room, and it became very quiet. I went to check on them and I found Peyton currled in a little ball in the box asleep. So sweet. I have a good majority of my shopping done for the girls, yipee! There is more shopping, wrapping, and baking to be done and I can't wait to do it all!

I will add my pictures of these events when my dumb computer works properly...

No comments:

Post a Comment