In the midst of all of my skirt making Peyton and Oakley were playing in some boxes that I still had left in my room. So when it gets quiet I start to worry. When I went into the bedroom this is where I found her...
Steve's brother came home from his mission about a week ago. He was serving in Canada. So we went to see him at the airport. It was a lot of fun to see him and the girls were so excited. Destinee told me that she forgot what he looked like. Kind of cute.
All the kids running to greet him.
Steve's family all together (except Steve and his brother Brian, his wife, and their kids).
I am cheesing it real bad. So I am really short next to Kyle, and I was actually wearing 4 inch heels this day too. How funny is that!
Not much snow has fallen, but there was a day that we got enough on our driveway that I needed to shovel it off. So while I was out there, the kids wanted to play. So I took a picture of them on their first snow day playing. Cute little farts they are!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!





No comments:
Post a Comment