Friday, January 27, 2012
Baptism photo shoot
Well, Destinee dear is getting baptized next weekend. She is getting so excited and I am starting to now freak out a little bit! I took her up to Timpanogos Temple yesterday to kind of do a little photo shoot so we could get her invitations sent out. It ended up being way more fun than I could have hoped for. I am not photographer of any kind, but I did the best I could! She was super photogenic, and the more pictures we took, the more relaxed she became. She started adding some input of what she wanted and it was nice. We were lucky that it wasn't raining all that much, cause after we finished it started coming down. What a little cutie she was! Here are a few of the pics at the temple...






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment