Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chadwick Family photos

This post is only about a month late but I thought they would be fun to put up. In the middle of December Steve's immediate family got together for a family photo now that 2 of his siblings are home from their missions. We wanted to do a snow in the mountain picture and it wasn't working out so well. Everyone was freezing cold and not cooperating. All that aside, I think we got a few cute pictures. Peyton would not look at the camera and smile. The few that we had that she did, no one else was really smiling. Go figure! So here they are.


Here we are! Mom and dad, 13 siblings, 3 spouses, 6 grand kids, and one on the way. What a group!!!!


We had to walk into the trees for this picture and the kids were so so cold and not having it. All of my kids were crying. It was honestly kind of funny.


Here is Steve with his sister Brittanie and brother Kyle, both of whom just came home off missions. This was the picture to check lighting. What a handsome man I have I must say!!!

Hopefully we can do pictures in the summer when it is much warmer and I think we will have better luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment