This Easter was great for us. I was so excited to be back near family this year. I am such a loser and didn't really take any pictures this time. I have a few... such is life. So on the Saturday before Easter I took the girls to a neighborhood egg hunt. It was so crowded that the girls didn't get much for eggs, but they had a lot of fun just being outside. So then we did some egg coloring, an Easter egg hunt of our own at the house, and made some cute Easter sugar cookies that we were taking to my parents house the next day. It was a fun day. Destinee set out a little note with carrots and water for the Easter bunny. She was so excited to see that it was all gone! The girls got their Easter dresses on and we headed off to church. When we got home the girls had their baskets waiting for them. We didn't do much for Easter baskets this year, because we were trying to celebrate Christ and the resurrection. After Steve left back to work we got everything ready, watched a conference talk and headed to my parents for dinner. It was DELICIOUS!!! My grandma and uncle were able to make it out, so that was a treat for me. She looked really good. What a way to end the day! Now we have spring break. I am loving not having to get up and get Destinee ready for school.

This was after the egg hunt with the neighborhood. I have no idea what Oakley is doing...

The hunt is on

Peyton found one... and is showing a little crack in the process

Dez was excited to find a hidden one.


My little sweeties all dressed up!

Easter basket fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment