Tuesday, April 24, 2012
First boating trip of the year!
Alright... Saturday, April 21 was our first boating day of the year. Yes you heard me correctly, APRIL!!!! It was a beautiful day and the water was not too bad. We had a large group with us and it was a blast! Everyone did some wake boarding as usual.. and then we filled our ballast system and surfed. I am loving this new boat, and I think that everyone else did too!! I have quite a few pictures so bare with me as they are all loaded on!
Steve jumping the wake, showing all of us what's up!
Steve's brother Kyle doing his thing
Steve's sister Cherrisa about to crash! Nice air though
Myself wake boarding.. although the pic is not the greatest.
Steve's sister Brittanie doing a little hop!
Steve's brother Aaron
Steve's sister Lindsy
My sweet Destinee. She didn't even get into the water that day, but had fun with the kids.
Here was the crew.. There were a couple people not in this picture that were on the back of the boat.
Here is the crew looking the other way!
Now, new this year with the boat is the ability to surf!!! I had no idea that it would be so much fun, and everyone that has now surfed loves it. I anticipate some fun this summer with this new found joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment