She looked like the hulk, it was so green! What a smile...
And the feet and hands of course. Make sure we cover all our body!
How can you not love those faces.
Then we have Oakley who as of lately as been obsessed with nail polish. Now the truth here is that I only have myself to blame because I keep leaving it within her reach. Since we moved to Eagle Mountain she has gotten into the nail polish and made a huge mess at least 4 times. So I finally pulled my head out and moved it where she no longer can get it. But this last time she really made a mess. The pictures don't even get the real thing and it was in places I didn't even know she was. She covered herself and ruined her clothes of course. Oh the joys of motherhood!!
This was the majority of the damage... It took almost 2 bottles of nail polish remover to get it cleaned up.
Oakley's hands are so colorful. I didn't realize the pic was blurry though.
Needless to say these girls are keeping me busier than ever!





No comments:
Post a Comment