It is Red Ribbon Week again and Destinee loves to dress up and be involved (which I think is great)!! They had clothes inside out day, sunglasses day, wear red day, and crazy hair day. Last year she had really cute crazy hair. So this year we thought we would do something fun and I have just a few pics of her and the other two really early in the morning as Destinee was running out the door to school. I don't really know what Peyton was wearing one morning. She wanted to be a princess and super hero at the same time (at 7 in the morning nonetheless):)

I love how Dez's hair is covering Peyton's face.

Some crazy hair and outfits!

Back view... Dez was happy with it.

These two required another picture, gotta love 'em!
fun seeing you cute family! Sure miss you guys... Brinady was asking to play Peyton the other day and she didn't really understand the whole moving away :)
ReplyDelete