Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pallet anyone?

I love to make things and I have things all around the house that I have found and revamped, made from scratch, or saw something on a blog that I just had to have!! I wanted some type of large picture holder and had some pictures laying around in the house. So me, having a crazy idea, thought that a pallet would be perfect. Sounds crazy right? That is what Steve thought. So I fixed one up a little bit that I had, painted, sanded, and got picture happy. It turned out to be awesome! I am loving this idea... So here is the finished project. Now at least a portion of the stairs going down doesn't look as bare and my pictures now have a home!


I am still going to add a few things I think, but this was a blast to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment