Well... We are finally in our home and I again have internet, but the journey here was crazy to say the least. We packed up and left on Thurs Sep 22 (that feels like forever ago), and headed to Utah county. We were told by the seller that on Friday (the next day) we would sign our papers and be able to move in that day. Well we were able to close on Friday but the family living in the house was still there. So with our house packed on a trailor, we stayed with Steve's family for several days. We were then told that we would be able to move in on Monday and we finally got the keys to house late Monday night. So yes, we couldn't move in that day. So Tuesday morning we headed to the house. We get there just to find out that they had shut off the utilities and that we wouldn't have utitlies till Thurs... What??? Steve and I had basically had enough up to this point. So we unloaded the trailor and went and stayed again at his parents house. We decided to paint on Thur once we had all utilites set up, but didn't get to painting till later, so Thur night we again stayed at the Chadwicks (that was 1 full week in their living room. I am happy to say that we are offically in and Steve is back to work (haha). The family that lived in the house before didn't clean anything and had dogs that stunk up the place. So we are working on some serious deep cleaning. Because it took so long to get in we couldn't order our furniture so we have been sitting on camping chairs in our living room (what a site). I did get my kitchen table and I am loving it!! I am loving a garage, especially with all the crap... I have pics below of some of the house. Once I get all furniture and more settled I will take more pics. I am loving it in Eagle Mountain but really missin the friends in Roosevelt. Hopefully they are having a little fun for me too!

Our house on a trailor. The rest was in the boat and trucks. It was quite the sight to see. We thankfully had good weather the entire time it sat there, (and we did lose 2 boxes that I can't find... grrr)

We were all pretty tired from all the running around.

This was the color of the living room before we painted... yes it is bright bright yellow

The kitchen was a lime green and I was on to of the pantry painting. It was fun. The colors before we painted were horrible...

Steve's sister and mom painting above the living room. Look at the difference in color. It was scary

This is the double garage off of the third car garage. They fit perfectly.

This is the 2 car garage.

The 2 trucks side by side. Everything fits!!!! HEHE

My kitchen table in the little dining nook. I love it, so much fun!!!
Looks like fun! Nice to see that you are getting settled... Sorry you had to wait so long that stinks! Keep the pictures coming it is fun to see where you are at now! Miss ya
ReplyDelete